Conditions of Sale
- Your paddle is registered in your name. Guard it with your life.
- Date, time and location restrictions may apply. Gratuities and tax may not be included. All dates shall be mutually agreeable to both the donor and buyer.
- Payment must be made in full by cash, check or credit card to the cashier at the conclusion of bidding.
- All sales are final.
- Items are available for pick-up Sunday, August 10th at Villagio Inn & Spa, 8am – 1pm in the Bella Donna Room. Any item not claimed by 1pm will be charged to the credit card on file and shipped to the winning bidder.
- Shipping and Courier services are available, and will be handled by Cartons & Crates (707) 224-7447. All shipping arrangements, expenses and insurance are the responsibility of the buyer. Declared value is based on replacement value, not gavel value.
- Items requiring delayed shipping or extended storage hold will need to be coordinated directly with the shipping vendor. The V Foundation Wine Celebration offices will not be able to store any items post-event. Since shipping regulations vary from state to state, out of state bidders should be familiar with and are responsible for compliance with the laws of the destination locality.
Winning bidders may contact the V Foundation Wine Celebration at (707) 963-0611 with questions, or to coordinate reservations included in an auction lot.