For our 17th Annual V Foundation Wine Celebration, we featured a great assortment of travel, sports, and wine auction lots. Several of the auction lots had components of each.
If your pleasure is travel, we have adventures like the 2016 Kentucky Derby, Aspen’s Food and Wine Classic, Italy with the famed Antinori Family, New Orleans with Emeril Lagasse, Huey Lewis Fly Fishing in Montana, or the very exclusive Bentley experience at the 2015 Concours d’elegance in Pebble Beach with your hostess Beth Nickel! Or how about spending a week on the incredibly exclusive Silver Oak Yacht!
Interested in sports? We have the Super bowl 50, Monday Night Football with Mike & Mike of ESPN at Green Bay, The Ryder Cup, US OPEN Tennis, the College National Championship, or attending the LPGA US OPEN championship as a guest of golf superstar Cristie Kerr.
We also have a very exclusive Vineyard 29 vertical: one 750ml bottle of each wine ever released and yet to be produced until 2020—that’s 29 bottles in total! Generously donated by private collectors Dr. Ron & Sheila Light.
Or enjoy an exclusive weekend at Auction Napa Valley our 2015 Vintner Grant Honorees Elaine & Rick Jones and other world-class vintners, or an exclusive French Laundry dinner with our 2001 and 2013 Vintner Grant Honorees Dick & Ann Grace at their home.
Interested in donating an item to the auction? We make it easy to participate at any level. Please contact our office at 707-963-0611 or email email@example.com
He is on track to hit 100 million dollars raised for non-profits in just 6 short years.
This Emmy and Murrow Award winning broadcaster when not on stage can be head on the most listened to radio show in Seattle from 9 to noon weekdays on KIRO 97.3 FM.
This married father of three competes in Ironman and powerlifting events and saves time to coach the “losingest but cutest” pee wee football team you have ever seen.
– Auction paddles are registered in your name. Guard it with your life.
– Date, time and location restrictions may apply. Gratuities and tax may not be included. All dates shall be mutually agreeable to both the donor and buyer, for all auction packages.
– Payment must be made in full by cash, check or credit card to the cashier at the conclusion of bidding.
– All sales are final.
– Items are available for pick-up on the Sunday morning, following the Gala event, at Villagio Inn & Spa.
– Shipping and Courier services will be available, and will be handled by a licensed shipping partner. All shipping arrangements, expenses and insurance are the responsibility of the buyer. Declared value is based on replacement value, not gavel value.
– Items requiring delayed shipping or extended storage hold will need to be coordinated directly with the shipping partner. The V Foundation Wine Celebration offices will not be able to store any items post-event. Since shipping regulations vary from state to state, out of state bidders should be familiar with, and are responsible for compliance, the laws of the destination locality.
Join us for the 18th Annual V Wine Celebration, August 4-7, 2016, where over 500 guests—prominent members of the sports,
NAPA VALLEY, CA, AUGUST 10, 2015 – The V Foundation for Cancer Research’s annual fundraiser, The V Wine Celebration, garnered