For our 18th Annual V Foundation Wine Celebration, we featured a great assortment of travel, sports, and wine auction lots. Several of the auction lots have components of each.
If your pleasure is travel, we have adventures around the world with JG Black Book for Africa, Rome, Tokyo, St. Lucia, and more. You can ride on a float in New Orleans at Mardi Gras, Huey Lewis Fly Fishing in Montana, or the very exclusive Bentley driving experience in Chile and Bolivia. Since Bentley has caught your attention we also have a judging seat with Robb Reports Car of the Year and, for the first time, we have a package to England to drive the BAC MONO and get the inside look at this one of a kind automobile.
Interested in fashion? Experience a one-of-a kind evening hosted by Jean-Charles Boisset and Gina Gallo at their stunning, private Napa estate on the eve of the 2017 Wine Celebration, August 2, 2017! This glamorous evening will bring wine and fashion enthusiasts together to marvel at the latest couture collection of design- er-to-the-stars Rubin Singer, while enjoying a curated selection of some of Napa Valley’s most celebrated wines along with the company of their female vintners.
Interested in sports? We have the Super Bowl 51, Monday Night Football with the SF 49ers and the Oakland Raiders, The PGA US OPEN, the NBA Allstar game, Wimbledon and the USTA US OPEN, or attending the NCAA Final Four in Arizona. Of course we also have a fantastic lot for the amazing ESPYS awards night.
We also have a very exclusive Shafer Hillside Select vertical: one 750ml bottle of 30 consecutive years from 1982-2011. Generously donated by private collectors Dr. Ron & Sheila Light.
Or enjoy the Napa Valley with very special dinners and events with are tremendous vintners such as: Rick and Elaine Jones, Chuck and Anne McMinn, The Novak family at Spottswoode, Shari and Garen Staglin ( with a special private concert from Christian Hoff), B Cellars winery, and a 100 point dinner with Lokoya Estates.
There is lots and lots more and there really is too much to explain here, so please look at the auction catalog for our amazing auction lots for this year. We are extremely grateful to all our incredible donors and partners for helping us create this years auction packages.
Interested in donating an item to the auction? We make it easy to participate at any level. Please contact our office at 707-963-0611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
He is on track to hit 100 million dollars raised for non-profits in just 6 short years.
This Emmy and Murrow Award winning broadcaster when not on stage can be head on the most listened to radio show in Seattle from 9 to noon weekdays on KIRO 97.3 FM.
This married father of three competes in Ironman and powerlifting events and saves time to coach the “losingest but cutest” pee wee football team you have ever seen.
– Auction paddles are registered in your name. Guard it with your life.
– Date, time and location restrictions may apply. Gratuities and tax may not be included. All dates shall be mutually agreeable to both the donor and buyer, for all auction packages.
– Payment must be made in full by cash, check or credit card to the cashier at the conclusion of bidding.
– All sales are final.
– Items are available for pick-up on the Sunday morning, following the Gala event, at Villagio Inn & Spa.
– Shipping and Courier services will be available, and will be handled by a licensed shipping partner. All shipping arrangements, expenses and insurance are the responsibility of the buyer. Declared value is based on replacement value, not gavel value.
– Items requiring delayed shipping or extended storage hold will need to be coordinated directly with the shipping partner. The V Foundation Wine Celebration offices will not be able to store any items post-event. Since shipping regulations vary from state to state, out of state bidders should be familiar with, and are responsible for compliance, the laws of the destination locality.
NAPA VALLEY, CA, AUGUST 9, 2016 – The V Foundation for Cancer Research’s annual fundraiser, the V Wine Celebration, garnered
We are thrilled to welcome a new partner this year at The V Foundation Wine Celebration. The JG Black Book
The V Foundation Wine Celebration is conducting a raffle for a Stephen Silver Fine Jewelry 18K White Gold Diamond Bracelet